Spent the first half of the week preparing for my presentation that was on Wednesday. Thought it didn't go too badly, though I think I tried to cram too much information in. I've made some progress refactoring my code into something more like a library (abstracting stomp connections and the like). Still a fair bit left to do - will really need to get stuck in next week and get on to persistence as I'm about a week behind the rather tight remaining schedule. Richard and I decided it is better to test and evaluate the system thoroughly than try and half-implement it into AMP in a hurry, given the time left.